.Followers.

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

What to proceed?




Byeeeeeee diploma and hello degree! Okay sekarang cik hani kita dalam dilemma celaru kebingungan. Okay the thing is application fr degree dah open and start today until 16 Nov. Okay banyak masa lg nak fikir. *sedapkan hati* I don't really know what to proceed fr my degree. What if my choice tu salah. And if tak try pun tak tahu juga kan result nya. Mcm2 benda berputar kt kepala. Takut if i've made the wrong choice and at the end i will feel regret about it. Tp klu tk cuba tak jd jgk. Daddy help me! :'/ The truth is Public Administration(my dip course) is not my 1st choice. It was my 3rd choice masa apply fr diploma dulu dapat bedal jela kan. Bagus hani. T.T Then okay bila bwk  tak ada problem pun. Result okay. But the thing is bila tak minat jd bosan. My 1st choice was actually mascomm. Tak dpt, sob sob sob. So i thought i wanna proceed mascomm fr my degree. Maybe in public relation. Because it's a red hot career currently in the market(mengikut kata-kata seseorang) haha :p But still at the same time i think my course pn quite good. Corporate admin definately klu nk proceed my basic course. Still haven't decide yet. Good hani clap 3x now. T.T


And i got MUET this upcoming tuesday. At 11 am. I didn't take my muet at UiTM because mls nk balik melaka so ambil dekat sekolah je. Please lah mtk2 budak2 sekolah tu jd makanan gua pagi tu. Acah2 gengster kejap. haha